AlphaVillains

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Alpha Villains a Community for HeroSmash Villains!

+5
RAWR24
legacy
wizard
The Other
Exx
9 posters

Roleplay (Testing)

Exx
    Exx
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

Roleplay (Testing) Empty Roleplay (Testing)

Post  Exx Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:25 am

Alright if you don't know what roleplaying is please leave this thread. Halo might open a roleplay thread so I decided Alpha Test this so we can test it. Now for this alpha testing thread it will be about a group of adventurers who seek to destroy a corrupted amulet. They are Sepchulure and King Alteon Knights.(Sepchulure came back =D)
    Now just name your character and Weapons and armor.

This is my character

Name: Max
    Armor and Weapons: has red pirate with double red ninja swords and that santa hood.
    Serves: Sepchulure

Then join in on the roleplay. Remember if something is non topic wise put ooc: and then ic:

"Risk your life to destroy it, at all costs." The words of his master still rung in his ears as the warrior walked down the hallways of the dark castle. Max hopped onto a balcony and looked out into the deep forest,"Meet in Forest of Lightning." he thought as he jumped off the ledge landing perfectly on his feet after the drop. He quietly crept into the forest.

ooc: Don't auto attack another persons character, you have to give them a chance to dodge
    The Other
    The Other
    Forum Staff
    Forum Staff

Roleplay (Testing) Empty Re: Roleplay (Testing)

Post  The Other Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:44 am

Name: Niko
    Armor and Weapons:Wears white armor with gold trim around it my weapon is the Blade Of Awe if its not aloud two fat swords with white on em and the handle is gold
    Serves: King Alteon
    as Niko trains he hopes on getting the blade of awe but its in the dark side of Lore he must train harder and harder to pass threw the evil lands the bells of danger rang! Niko ran to see what is going on he sees a man coming.Niko say"go away you fiend! your not welcome here!"he attack him when he refused knowing he is fight septure lord of all evil! he lost that day... Now he wants to destroy all Evil..... and will get the blade of awe!

Last edited by The Other on Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:53 am; edited 2 times in total
    wizard
    wizard
    Destructive
    Destructive

Post  wizard Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:48 am

name: Vaught
    Armor and weapons: Holy guardian with crismon and bronze blade with golden halo
    serves: Votmax (Lord of light)
    It all started with the darkness crowding around like a veil of swarming locusts festing on the taste of blood. I woke up smeeling the smell of dried up blood sprayed on the battlefield. I was in the Holy tower, being protected by the darkness army. What i was singing was the great war of greatest forces, light and dark.I looked out the window thinking to myself, "Why did it come to this" i walked over to my bed, put on my gear, and headed out into the battlefield.

Part 2 is coming soon!
    Exx
    Exx
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

Post  Exx Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:52 am

ooc: Post in 3rd person but good =D I am going to change my name to Rach you can also have a pet.

Rach went to the horse stables and took a red horse and he slipped on the nice brown saddle. Then he put his swords on his back and rode off. His first stop, the battlefield, where he was supposed to aid the people in need. He charged through the forest on his horse not minding the howls and laughter. It was all just a trick on his mind.
    legacy
    legacy
    Clan Leader
    Clan Leader

Post  legacy Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:53 am

i dont know what role play is but heres mah charecter

Name: impulse
    armor and weapons: ranger armor with dual long lycan daggers and a simple bow and quiver full of arrows on his back
    serves: mercenary (hired by Sepchulure)
    The Other
    The Other
    Forum Staff
    Forum Staff

Post  The Other Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:56 am

as Niko went threw threw the forest he sees a man in a horse see that hes evil. miko gets ready to take him down..........

Last edited by The Other on Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:01 am; edited 1 time in total
    Exx
    Exx
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

Post  Exx Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:59 am

ooc: Guys remember third person like he and she or him and her. Not I and me

Rach suddenly froze stopping his horse, the warrior looked around and had a bad feeling he was being watched,"Who is there!" he shouted pulling out one of his swords.
    The Other
    The Other
    Forum Staff
    Forum Staff

Post  The Other Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:03 am

Niko screams back "im the force of good i shall take down anyone down to my jorney to the amulate and the Blade of Awe!" he runs after him
    legacy
    legacy
    Clan Leader
    Clan Leader

Post  legacy Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:04 am

oocc: 3rd person

Impulse had just finished another mission for sepchulure. He runs at inhuman speeds back to his to find it was burned. In rage he seeked out the cause. just half a mile away theres was some fires burning and he saw a horrific sight. a massive battlefield...

was that good?
    Exx
    Exx
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

Post  Exx Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:09 am

ooc: Great

Rach stared in the same direction with a hard cold glare,"I wonder if allies are coming." he thought to himself.

ooc: The map to the battlefield. From Sepchulures Castle you got to go through the foresting of lightning and cross the wooden bridge over the dark abyss. From Alteon's Castle you have to go through Colossus Boulevard and through a tunnel system. Other tribes,kingdoms, and clans can tell us how you get their. At anytime you may have your character leave there current group and form or join another.
    legacy
    legacy
    Clan Leader
    Clan Leader

Post  legacy Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:15 am

Impulse quickly runs toward sepchulures castle (flying you cant forget the ancient dragon his castle is on) but stops at the forest of lightning to take a break. he sees his fellow mate (i didnt know what else to put) Rach preparing to fight someone in the shadows. Impulse prepares to ambush the guy in the shadows...
    The Other
    The Other
    Forum Staff
    Forum Staff

Post  The Other Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:17 am

niko kept walk while killing skeletons he finds a tribe he asked them for diretion and gave gold they gave niko some armor and food niko smiled and said "thanks!" as he walks away
    ooc:can we use skype for battles?
    Exx
    Exx
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

Post  Exx Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:20 am

Rach then smiled when impulse came but frowned when he saw drunk homeless man asking for money. The warrior blasted a fire ball at him, knocking him into the distant forest. Rach hopped on his horse and said to Impulse,"We better go and see whats going on over there." and then he galloped off.
    legacy
    legacy
    Clan Leader
    Clan Leader

Post  legacy Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:20 am

Impulse ran with rach when they reached the battle field. there was to sides, a mysterious dark force on one side and a purple force that threatened to drive impulse insane...

Last edited by legacy on Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:23 am; edited 1 time in total
    The Other
    The Other
    Forum Staff
    Forum Staff

Post  The Other Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:23 am

Niko sees a body on the ground and is surprised he gave him food as soon as he did he was all better i gave some gold and he gave me a magical orb... i put in my backpack soon as i hear lighting niko knows somthing is wrong...he start to follow the light
    Exx
    Exx
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

Post  Exx Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:27 am

Rach pushed Impulse out of the way as chaos beam launched from a cloaked figures hand,"Death from above!" he yelled jumping high into the sky blasting a large fire beam while it hit against a chaotic beam from below.
    legacy
    legacy
    Clan Leader
    Clan Leader

Post  legacy Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:27 am

impulse and rach started to brainstorm on what to factions were fighting... they never seen anything like them
    Exx
    Exx
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

Post  Exx Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:30 am

Rach rolled over to saftey as a giant monster fought the chaos wizard. The brawler pulled out his Book of Lore and said,"This must be a Lord of Chaos!" as clanging of swords could be heard in the air.
    The Other
    The Other
    Forum Staff
    Forum Staff

Post  The Other Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:30 am

Niko sees the beams colied and run after it soon as he see its chaos he know its his... niko helped out and made a beam of life witha deadly posion in it.
    legacy
    legacy
    Clan Leader
    Clan Leader

Post  legacy Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:37 am

Impulse shot a shot two monsters who attacked him. he still did not know what faction he was on sooooo he was defending himself. another purple thing attacked... he did a flying side kick backfliped and shot three arrows at the thingys heart ( he guessed). and quickly spun as fast as he could with his two daggers unsheathed. he was a tornado of destruction...
    Exx
    Exx
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

Post  Exx Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:41 am

Rach yelled to Impulse,"There Chaos, there weak to both good and evil." Then Rach pulled out a red dragon bow from his bag and pulled back a fire arrow killing an elite. The fighter stormed into the city on horse helping evacuate civilians while killing enemy monsters.
    legacy
    legacy
    Clan Leader
    Clan Leader

Post  legacy Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:49 am

Impulse shoots a bunch of arrows while evacuating everyone that he can make future slaves (LOL)

Last edited by legacy on Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : oopsy)
    Exx
    Exx
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

Post  Exx Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:53 am

ooc: LOL but I thought you were Impulse

Several building collapsed and 25 casualties and 75 still missing." a letter said a week after the war had ended. Rach was sitting on his bunk bed wondering what his next assignment be. He wondered if he should start his own faction.
    The Other
    The Other
    Forum Staff
    Forum Staff

Post  The Other Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:29 am

Niko runs threw the sepchtures castle and looks all around no Blade of awe or amulet so that means... chaos has it! niko see a huge cropted castle... its moving!
    wizard
    wizard
    Destructive
    Destructive

Post  wizard Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:56 am

once Vaught got on the battlefield, screams of terror of war ringed his ear with a crescendo. Bodies were everywhere looking as if they were attacked by a pack of dark dragons. In fact, they were! But once Vaught saw closer to the undead army... they were not any ordinary undead... They were corrupted by the power of chaos! While Vaught was searching for the device of some sort that turned them into this, Vaught saw a moving castle in the backround, while Vaught was slashing through the chaos army, Vaught went forward and.... Vaught was there.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:40 pm